Tynedale Rugby Club
Corbridge Northumberland NE45 5AY
Booking for this event is strongly recommended and is now being taken. Please email our booking officer, Isabel at email@example.com giving the following information
- Phone number
- C&CC membership number
- Type of unit (ie caravan / motor home)
- Date of arrival
- Time of arrival (approx.)
- Number of nights
- Number of adults / children
Please DO NOT arrive on site without contacting the Stewards to confirm there is a pitch available for you.
Cost is £7.50 per unit night. own sanitation essential. no ehu
You can pay by card on arrival
Please only use cash as a last resort. If you do pay cash, please have the correct money as no change will be given (change will be donated to Tyne Tees BCC Charity). Place cash in a sealed clear plastic bag with name, membership number & amount clearly shown.
- Please do not arrive before 10.30am or after 8pm as you will not be allowed on site
- Please remain in your vehicle and follow the Stewards instructions.
- Have your membership card available
During your stay
- This is a pop up campsite and Government guidelines for Coronavirus (Covid 19) apply, there will be no social events on site.
- No day visitors are allowed on site at anytime
- You should bring your own hand sanitiser and cleaning items
- Please maintain social distancing at all times (parents are responsible for ensuring their children follow the guidelines)
- No gatherings in awnings or caravans unless Government guidelines allow.
- Water taps should be used by adults or Youth test Youth only and should be wiped before and after use.
- Securely tie bin bags to contain contents.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEWARDS INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES SO WE ALL STAY SAFE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY OURSELVES AT CORBRIDGE
Corbridge is a beautiful village on the banks of the Tyne with many attractions. It has shops, restaurants (Chinese, Indian & Italian), pubs and coffee shops as well as an award winning Farm shop with Pick Your Own facilities. Hopefully all these will be open by the time our pop up campsite arrives. The local tourist information office has a range of leaflets with information on walks and cycle routes in and around Corbridge. It is a perfect touring base for Northumberland and for visiting places like the Roman Wall, Keilder Water & Forest, the City of Newcastle and for those who love shopping, the Gateshead Metro Centre.
If you don’t want to drive there is public transport available to many destinations with a bus stop and railway station just outside the site.
On A69 travelling west from Newcastle, take B6530 sign posted Corbridge, through the village, over the bridge and turn left at roundabout. Follow signs for the railway station. Site is on right in ¼ mile. (look out for yellow BCC signs)