Tyne Tees BCC pop up campsite will be open from 1st to 19th August at Tynedale Rugby Club Corbridge, Northumberland, NE45 5AY.
PRICE REDUCTION – COST IS NOW £7.50 pun
Booking for this event is strongly recommended and is now being taken. Please email our booking officer, Isabel at email@example.com giving the following information
- Phone number
- C&CC membership number
- Type of unit (ie caravan / motor home)
- Date of arrival
- Time of arrival (approx.)
- Number of nights
- Number of adults / children
Please DO NOT arrive on site without contacting the Stewards to confirm there is a pitch available for you. Once the meet opens Stewards can be contacted on 07858237421
Cost is £7.50 per unit night. own sanitation essential.
You can pay by card on arrival
Please only use cash as a last resort. If you do pay cash, please have the correct money as no change will be given (change will be donated to Tyne Tees Charity). Place cash in a sealed clear plastic bag with name, membership number & amount clearly shown.
- Please do not arrive before 10.30am or after 8pm as you will not be allowed on site
- Please remain in your vehicle and follow the Stewards instructions.
- Have your membership card available
During your stay
- This is a pop up campsite and Government guidelines for Coronavirus (Covid 19) apply, there will be no social events on site.
- No day visitors are allowed on site at anytime
- You should bring your own hand sanitiser and cleaning items
- Please maintain social distancing at all times (parents are responsible for ensuring their children follow the guidelines)
- No gatherings in awnings or caravans unless Government guidelines allow.
- Water taps should be used by adults or Youth test Youth only and should be wiped before and after use.
- Securely tie bin bags to contain contents.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEWARDS INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES SO WE ALL STAY SAFE AND MOST IMPORTANTLY ENJOY OURSELVES AT CORBRIDGE
Changes to the Camping & Caravanners Club monthly magazine.
March 2019 is the last month you will automatically receive a paper version of the Out & About magazine.
If you want to keep on receiving the paper copy after this then you must ‘opt in’, there is no time limit to opting in, you can do this at any time as long as you have paid to receive the paper copy of the monthly magazine.